Re: Headers rewriting problem

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 06:14:19PM +0100, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

> I am currently using mutt on a Debian system, with exim as MTA.
> The envelope_from variable of mutt is set, and I added myself to the
> trusted_users list of exim, so that my adress in headers is determined by
> mutt and transmitted to exim based on the From: header.
> The problem I have is that when I bounce mails, the Resent header is not
> rewritten, which causes a few problems when I try to bounce mails.
> So, if someone has a solution to this problem, I'd appreciate to know it.
> Thank you very much for sending me your replies at my personal address,
> since I am not subscribed to mutt-users mailing-list, sorry.

Uh, please don't forget to send a CC to the list, so we can all learn
how to solve the problem.

 - Dave

BTW - Maybe we should make a note somewhere that if you're not subscribed
to the list and want to ask a question anyway, that you shouldn't
tell people to mail the replies to you directly, but rather to CC you
the replies.  Else, people may forget to send their replies to the list
too, which would defeat the whole purpose of the list - and its primary
advantage over 1-on-1 help.

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel