Headers rewriting problem

Dear mutt users,

I am currently using mutt on a Debian system, with exim as MTA.
The envelope_from variable of mutt is set, and I added myself to the
trusted_users list of exim, so that my adress in headers is determined by
mutt and transmitted to exim based on the From: header.
The problem I have is that when I bounce mails, the Resent header is not
rewritten, which causes a few problems when I try to bounce mails.
So, if someone has a solution to this problem, I'd appreciate to know it.
Thank you very much for sending me your replies at my personal address,
since I am not subscribed to mutt-users mailing-list, sorry.
Best wishes,
Sébastien.