Re: Headers rewriting problem

Bonjour Sébastien,

 On Thursday, October 30, 2003 at 6:14:19 PM +0100, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

> when I bounce mails, the Resent header is not rewritten

| set from="Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer@xxxxxxxxxxx>"

    I have inserted full name in $from because strangely $realname seems
not be used for "Resent-From:". Perhaps a bug?

    Generaly $from, $realname, $hostname and the like should be the
primary way to set default sender, in place of "my_hdr From:".

> Thank you very much for sending me your replies at my personal
> address, since I am not subscribed to mutt-users mailing-list, sorry.

    So in muttrc replace "subscribe mutt-users@xxxxxxxx" by "lists
mutt-users@xxxxxxxx". This will set a suitable MFT in your headers,
easying replies by people using compatible mailers. Of course this
produces private copies of public followups, not private replies.

Bye!    Alain.