Re: alternative_order and folder-hook

On Mon 27 Oct 2003 at 05:20pm -0500, Jon Nathan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with alternative_order.  A mailing list that
> I subscribe to has the obnoxious habit of making the text/plain
> part of a message say "If you cannot read HTML email, please go to
> www.example.com."  I'd like to set a folder-hook so that when I go
> into this folder, the alternative_order will be reversed and the
> html part will be shown.
>
> This is my default alternative_order:
>
> alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text/html
>
> I tried this folder-hook, but it still shows the text/plain part:
>
> folder-hook . alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text/html
> folder-hook arcspace alternative_order text/html text/enriched text/plain

I think you need an unalternative_order command in your second
hook to remove the non-html types.  Perhaps this is close to what
you need (untested):

folder-hook . 'unalternative_order *; alternative_order text/enriched
text/plain text/html'
folder-hook arcspace 'unalternative_order *; alternative_order text/html'

--
John