Re: reducing gpg output showed in mutt

Hi,

At  9:00 AM PDT on October 24 Allister MacLeod sent off:
> I just recently started using GnuPG to verify signatures on mail I
> read in Mutt.  What I'd like is to keep the "output area" down to
> about 4 lines, including the "pgp output follows" and "end pgp
> output".

One sneaky way to do what you want is to force gpg to use a language with
very few words.  I can't remember who came up with this, but it might have
been Roland Rosenfeld.  I also can't remember why it's currently commented
out in my .muttrc (or why v5 isn't there):

#set pgp_v2_language="mutt"

Obviously I'm leaving some homework for you, but the places to look are the
documentation that comes with mutt and the list archive.