reducing gpg output showed in mutt

(a little bird told me that Stewart's had his coffee today..  sounds
like a safe time to push some buttons :-)

I just recently started using GnuPG to verify signatures on mail I
read in Mutt.  What I'd like is to keep the "output area" down to
about 4 lines, including the "pgp output follows" and "end pgp
output".  I've noticed that some people have many "aka" identifiers in
the key-check output.  Perhaps it's actually a gpg issue rather than
mutt, but I'd like to keep the output down to something like:

[-- PGP output follows ... --]
gpg: Signature made ... using ... key ...
gpg: Good signature from "..."
gpg: Policy: http://...
[-- End of PGP output --]

That way the interesting and important stuff is in there (based on my
assumption that, for my casual purposes, aka's are neither,) but not
too much space is taken up, and I can get to reading the message
without having to scan down too much.

So, if there's any way to reconfigure either mutt or gpg to stop at
one ID, please let me know.  I'm currently using the gpg.rc from
mutt-1.5.4.

A bientot,
 Allister

--