Re: Help with mutt integration

Thanks, working on it right now.
"sendmail" interface is another animal....writing wrapper around it. As Michael
suggested to emulate sendmail.

--
Paul Greenberg
212-380-7343

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained
therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.