Re: Help with mutt integration

Hi Michael,

What if I want mutt on "y" (send) to send composed e-mail to my application?

> Example: $sendmail -B8BITMIME -f me@xxxxxxxxxxx -- mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx
This will not be a great fit, because I want to accomplish the task without
need to parse the actual message.
Native OWA processes will take care of parsing, all I need to do is to submit
mutt composed e-mail.

Thank you for quick reply,
--
Paul Greenberg
PGP key: 0xEF9DE0D8

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained
therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.