Re: Help with mutt integration

Michael,

If I correctly understand you, I need my msfech-send to be able to capture the
DATA portion of SMTP communications?
Kind of "expect" pattern? I will need to emulate that kind of behaviour?

Btw, how can I debug what "mutt" sees or sends to sendmail?

S: 220 smtp.example.com ESMTP Postfix
C: HELO relay.example.org
S: 250 Hello relay.example.org, I am glad to meet you
C: MAIL FROM:<bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
S: 250 Ok
C: RCPT TO:<alice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
S: 250 Ok
C: RCPT TO:<theboss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
S: 250 Ok
C: DATA
S: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
C: From: "Bob Example" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
C: To: Alice Example <alice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
C: Cc: theboss@xxxxxxxxxxx
C: Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:02:43 -0500
C: Subject: Test message
C:
C: Hello Alice.
C: This is a test message with 5 header fields and 4 lines in the message body.
C: Your friend,
C: Bob
C: .
S: 250 Ok: queued as 12345
C: QUIT
S: 221 Bye
{The server closes the connection}

Thank you,
--
Paul Greenberg
PGP key: 0xEF9DE0D8

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained
therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.