Re: mutt not reading header_cache during startup.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Antonio Radici <antonio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 07:41:10PM +0530, Manish Katiyar wrote:
> [snip]
>> I also got below response from mutt-users mailling list by Kyle.
>>

> His response makes sense, probably the best is to open a bug on trac; so
> it seems that mutt is behaving badly with gmail mailboxes with many
> mail, I'm wondering if you're able to open your mailbox on IMAP with
> mutt and no header cache, and if you're able to open it with any other
> mail client (for example thunderbird)

Hi Antonio,

Yes,... I can open it in thunderbird.........though looks like
thunderbird takes very long time to fetch headers and it appears it
does it in batches. Also I am able to open without header caching
ie... once it says "Error opening mailbox" I can press "c" and then
imap path to gmail and open folders.

Can you give me the  link to trac where I can open bugs ?

Thanks -
Manish

--
Thanks -