Re: define mailbox shortcut?

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 15:08:49 +0200, René Clerc wrote:

> ~/.mutt/imap, of course, is a file only readable and writable by me,
> containing imap_user and imap_pass.

Fair enough.

> To avoid the argument "do you trust your system administrator" which
> always comes up in this context:

Sure, I'd do that at home as well.

But I did mean to write "Exchange", and did write "Outlook", and the
latter is something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, if I didn't
_have_ to. (Okay, it's somewhat practical for viewing MS-HTML emails,
calendar invitations, and news postings with Outlook Express UUE
attachments. These are the "ugly" emails I was speaking of.) This is
saying: I'm in a corporation. I do only partly trust admins, and they
don't trust me, and there are security regulations. They would even
like to forbid empty SSH passphrases (but you're allowed if you have
"business need").

Sorry, drifting OT here  ;-)
Moritz