define mailbox shortcut?

Hi,

quick question (more mutt-users-like), or feature request ;-).

How do I define a new mailbox shortcut? Sometimes I want to quickly
copy some (really ugly) emails, or even news postings (using the NNTP
patch), to my Outlook IMAP server.

So I have to do a 'C' (<copy-message>), enter folder name
imaps://DOM\myuserid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Foldername
hit return, enter the password, and watch it happen. I know I have to
enter the password every time of course. :) And I know next time round,
the mailbox name is in the command line history. But is there any way
to create a shortcut to the long folder name?

I saw someone's .sig here, suggesting
"ln -s 'imaps://DOM\myuserid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Foldername' \
  ~/Mail/imapshortcut"
and showing an error message, so I assume that does _not_ work. ;-))))

So, any suggestions? Patches?

Thanks a lot,
Moritz