Re: freshmeat.net announcement (Was: Re: [Announce] mutt-1.5.13 is out)

Hi Rocco,

> You sent it out already?

Yeah. I think it's just too much hassle making these announcements oh
so perfect. It's just important to have a somewhat complete one and
show that (good) things are happening.

> Hmm. It would have been really great if you mentioned the UPDATING
> document like: 'The UPDATING document contained in the source reveal:

We can either cheat it into the next devel branch announcement, or put
it into the 1.6.0 announcement ;-).

> That would have helped to spread the word... :)

Spreading the word is the way to go! :)

Moritz