Re: The future of mailboxes?

> Somewhat recently, I discovered that some mail systems are providing the
> mail sorting scheme of my dreams, or at least a good approach of it. I am
> thinking especially of GMail and Opera Mail.

Gmail is good. I am missing only one think, seen on gmail, sorting threads
acording the last message in thread. In gmail if new message arrives to
thread, whole thread jumps in front. In mutt is thread sorted using oldest
message, so if you have old thread with new messages, thread is somewhere in
mailbox, but it is not easy to see the new messages.

It can be probably implemented even in mutt.

cheers
dan