Re: [for 1.5.6] include mutt-thread patch

Re: Michael Tatge 2006-05-18 <20060518210357.GG14304@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> It doesn't effect normal usage. And given the complexity of more
> sophisticated patterns it's reasonably fast.

It doesn't affect existing behavior, and the added functionality is
just great. My 'lists' mail folder is much more readable with a
~(!~R|~F) limit. The same pattern executes on my 300MB, 50k messages
Debian folder in much less the time it takes to open the folder (i.e.
some 5s in total or so).

More complex pattern take more time, but that's not a reason not to
include the patch, imho.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/