[for 1.5.6] include mutt-thread patch

Since the mutt-thread patch came up on mutt-users recently. Christoph
Berg and I thought this is a good time to ask for inclusion. Currently
he's in Mexico on Debconf and his net access is a little unstable so he
asked me to go forward with this.

The patch let's you select whole treads by matching a single message in
a thread. For example: ~(~P) selects all threads you committed to.
More complex patterns are possible though they take a little time.

I'm using the patch for quite a while now and it's been absolutely
stable. It would be a great improvement because frankly the feature
just rocks :)
For instance you can easyly match all threads concerning closed PRs in
mutt-dev: ~(~B open->closed)

The latest version of the patch can be found at:
http://www.df7cb.de/projects/mutt/thread_pattern/patch-1.5.11+CVS.tg.mutt-thread.3

Michael
--
The first time, it's a KLUDGE!