Re: Feature request: missing attachment (was: tag-push and tag-pop for tag-prefixing macros)

On 2006-01-15 21:58:52 +0000, Paul Walker wrote:

> No, but that's because it's too specific. The ability to
> scan a message body for a pattern and do *something* if the
> pattern is found, that I could go for. :-)

If you're interested, the way to do that would be to teach
mutt's pattern code to deal with a message that doesn't belong
to a folder, but is actually being composed. The current code
unfortunately requires a Context structure and wants to access
messages through that...

Once you've done that, you can tell mutt that send2hook knows
how to deal with full message patterns by changing line 153 in
hook.c ;)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.