New IMAP new mail detection code in CVS

I've just changed the way mutt detects new mail for IMAP
folders. Previously it was using the RECENT flag, which tends to
disappear a little too often (especially if you access the same
mailbox from more than one client), and also varies quite a bit
depending on which server you're on. I've just switched to using
UIDVALIDITY/UIDNEXT, and caching mailbox status info outside of the
buffy list. The new code works for me, and shouldn't behave too
differently (for now), but it needs testing, and trace files for cases
where it breaks.

I'm hoping to use the mailbox cache for better info in the
mailboxes/browser view and possibly to improve IMAP's "Old" message
handling, but for the moment things are only slightly improved.

Even UIDVALIDITY/UIDNEXT isn't perfect. The only way to really get the
information is by idling on every mailbox. I used to be reluctant to
do this, but it's starting to seem more attractive. For one thing, it
should make switching between a few large mailboxes much much
faster. It could also increase RAM usage of course...