Re: IMAP command pipelining (batched mailbox polling) now in CVS

On Friday, 16 December 2005 at 11:17, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2005-12-15 14:41:32 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > On 2005-12-14 15:47:07 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > > The autologout occurred again. So, I'm trying your patch.
> >
> > and the patch seems to solve the problem.
>
> In fact, no, it doesn't.

I don't think I can do anything without a trace. Or really, a trace
plus some idea of how much time passed between messages (I should
maybe add that to the socket log functions). Have you tried adjusting
imap_keepalive? what is $timeout set to?

It may be that your server is timing out earlier than it says it
is. With the old NOOP code you would most likely have been polling
much more frequently than the imap_keepalive interval.