Re: IMAP command pipelining (batched mailbox polling) now in CVS

On Wednesday, 14 December 2005 at 01:31, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2005-12-13 09:01:27 -0800, Brendan Cully wrote:
> > Can you cvs update, try again, and send me a trace if you're still
> > getting this problem?
>
> Now when I wanted to synchronize the mailbox, I got an autologout
> error because I was idle for too long and the mailbox was closed.
> Doesn't the IMAP keepalive feature work any longer?

It is supposed to. What is your imap_keepalive set to? Have you tried
lowering it?

> A second problem is that I couldn't reconnect with <change-folder>
> to my IMAP mailbox: Mutt froze. Ctrl-C didn't do anything. I had to
> quit Mutt with Ctrl-\ and restart it (without any problem).

I am guessing mutt is not recovering properly if an earlier command in
the pipeline fails. I have an idea how to work around that, and will
try it a bit later.