IMAP command pipelining (batched mailbox polling) now in CVS

Hey all,

My flaky wireless connection finally drove me to write some IMAP
command pipelining code, so that mutt can poll for new mail in every
mailbox in a single socket write, saving lots of RTTs and
opportunities for packet loss. It seems to work well here, so I've
committed it, but it involved some pretty major surgery. So anyone
using CVS and IMAP, please keep a closer watch than usual on your
mutt. Feedback is good, although I'm still very poorly connected to
the net for a couple more weeks...

I may tackle IDLE next :)