Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 04:21:27PM +0100, jagtapr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am not getting any problem while sending this but while reading I am not
> seeing this image as a part of message body instead I am getting binary
> message (some junk characters)

Well, yes - that would be the image you asked it to include.

Try installing the uudeview program, and something like

uuenview image.jpg | mutt -s "Test" address

should do. (uuenview can apparently also send mails itself, if you wanted to
investigate that.)

--
Paul

I don't mind food that bites back, a little, but I draw the line at food
that commits assault with intent to maim. -- Dave Luckett