Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2147; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Walker <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body
- mutt with -i option
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:44:46 +0000

 --2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk

 On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 04:21:27PM +0100, jagtapr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

 > I am not getting any problem while sending this but while reading I am not
 > seeing this image as a part of message body instead I am getting binary
 > message (some junk characters)

 Well, yes - that would be the image you asked it to include.

 Try installing the uudeview program, and something like

 uuenview image.jpg | mutt -s "Test" address

 should do. (uuenview can apparently also send mails itself, if you wanted to
 investigate that.)

 --=20
 Paul

 I don't mind food that bites back, a little, but I draw the line at food
 that commits assault with intent to maim. -- Dave Luckett

 --2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk

 --2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk--