mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

>Number:         2147
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt
>with -i option
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

I am new to mutt. I need help with one of the mutt option. The option is -i
My requirement is to send the image as a part of the message body instead of an
attachment.

This is what I am doing
mutt -s "test email" myemail@xxxxxxxxx -i file.jpg

I am not getting any problem while sending this but while reading I am not
seeing this image as a part of message body instead I am getting binary message
(some junk characters)

I am using yahoo mail and Microsoft outlook to read this email.
Can you please help me so that I can see the image as a part of message body?

Note:
1) When I send this image as an attachment I can see the image while reading
the email in yahoo as well as Microsoft outlook (When I click to open the image)

2) mutt version = mutt-1.4.1-10
3) Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4

Thanks for the help.
Raj

>How-To-Repeat:
mutt -s "test email" myemail@xxxxxxxxx -i file.jpg