bug reporting

There's a problem with your bug reporting system.

I've just mailed the list with a minor bug.  My first attempt to do so
was rejected because I'm not subscribed to the list.  I don't want to
stay subscribed -- I just want to report this one bug and correspond
about just this bug -- so I didn't want to subscribe.  The rejection
message pointed at <http://bugs.mutt.org>, so I tried that.

I enter guest/guest in the login form.  I next receive two cookies,
and get a page that says "Hold on... Redirecting..." and has a refresh
link.  Following the refresh link brings me back to the same "Hold
on... Redirecting..." page, so I never get any further.  The link in
the body of the refresh page is identical to the refresh link, and so
gives the same result.  I'm using Lynx 2.8.5rel.1, and I am accepting
cookies as advised by the login page.

So now I'm temporarily subscribed to mutt-dev in order to talk about the
exit-and-new-mail issue and about these difficulties in reporting bugs.

-zefram