Re: ML-config changes

[=- Alain Bench wrote on Tue 15.Nov'05 at 15:09:29 +0100 -=]

> - body + subject check for few keywords only.
> - charset filter dropped.
> - no HTML body, only in attachments.
> - header size limit(s) increased (moderated when reached, 1 more case).

All done.

> BTW base64 CTE should be allowed, IMHO.

Absolutely no CTE filter active, only CT /html and /alternative.

> Hum... I'd probably prefer the 110Ko limit that would have
> filtred only obvious inadequates. But that's sowewhat too
> permissive? Go 50Ko?

50KB it is now for mutt-dev + mutt-po, 20KB for all else.
I'm looking forward to see a case where it's inappropriately too
restrictive.

> > We yet have to see impact of the changes on the moderators.
> > There is still spam coming through (despite sub-only posters).
>
> But way less, no? Only spam faking sender as member. Which does
> happen, but is no majority?

All ML-subscribers related stuff should be fixed now, i.e. spam is down
to zero and queues ready for moderation of legitimate posts.

> A MU post quoting muttrc with (un)lists and (un)fhofpevor
> commands will be catched?

Here you go:
------ QUOTE BEGIN ------
configset GLOBAL admin_body <<MODBODY
/^unsubscribe\b/i
MODBODY

configset GLOBAL admin_headers <<MODHEADER
/^subject:\s*unsubscribe\b/i
/^subject:\s*cancel\b/i
/^subject:\s*remove\b/i
/^subject:\s*signoff\b/i
MODHEADER
------- QUOTE END -------

The moderators are aware of this and hopefully wave them through
quickly, should they appear.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.