Re: [ADDON] multi-localized attributions

 On Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 15:07:06 -0400, Derek D. Martin wrote:

> couldn't this fail on systems where the character code equal to the
> ASCII value of '$' corresponds to a different character?

    Yes, it fails. Worse: Everything fails, not only "$". Mutt reading
muttrc shouts dozens of "unknown command", then stops saying:

| source: reading aborted due too many errors in ~/.mutt/muttrc
| Press any key to continue...

    I suppose this means Mutt doesn't support non-Ascii based $charsets,
or rather that $config_charset then becomes unusable. UCS-2, UTF-7,
the Korean KS_C_5601-1987... All fail.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Attributions?
See the archives for more discussion on why this should,