[ADDON] multi-localized attributions

Hello,

    After the recent DDM idea discussed in a mutt-dev subthread ending
at msgid <20050929132721.GA17224@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, I have not yet found an
elegant way to implement it in code. So I made a shell script outputing
the needed muttrc commands. This is a prototype, to sort out if it's
doable and workable, to collect more languages attributions, and to
collect more system-specific strftime() one-or-two-digits expandos.

    It's called attributer. It takes as parameter the wanted locale,
defaulting to current locale, or failing that to US English. The locale
has to be available (in locale --all-locales), and locale's charset has
to match current $charset. It outputs UTF-8, uses $config_charset to be
compatible with any $charset, and BC's $my_vars to save value.

    Example on a GNU system:

| $ ./attributer fr_FR
| set my_save_config_charset="$config_charset"
| set config_charset="utf-8"
| set attribution=" Le %d, %n écrivait:\n"
| set date_format="%A %-d %B %Y à %-H:%M:%S %Z"
| set locale="fr_FR"
| set config_charset="$my_save_config_charset"
| unset my_save_config_charset

    With appropriate pipe-sourcing, users of any language should be able
to easely attribute in their own, or in any other language. At least
when the terminal's charset suits the other language.

    There is no change to Mutt, and users disliking this standardized
attribution still have manual full configurability, as usual. You'll
note I enjoyed nuking word truncations, but haven't yet completely nuked
12h clock.

Bye!    Alain.
--
You know what I would like to do? COMPLY. I would LOVE to COMPLY. But, you know
what, Pat? I don't know where the h_ll that frickin 2-dash stupid stinkin line