Re: mutt/1296: iso date/time format by default

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 13:58:41 +0200, Rado S wrote:

> Ok, I'm convinced that month name abbrevs. are not the best idea
> then, so let's take ISO. I hope at least 24h has a majority.

If we're still talking of the muttrc default entries, maybe they should
have a comment that the user might like to tailor them - and a strong
warning to avoid both the dd/mm/yy and mm/dd/yy formats because of their
ambiguity.  There could be some alternative strings present there but
commented out so that the user can make an easy selection.

--
John F Hall