Re: mutt/1128: Re: mutt/1128: new subject breaks thread option

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 05:04:12PM +0200, Alain Bench wrote:

>     I believe each case makes sense. And let's not forget $sort_re
> finetunes cases 1 and 3. Hum... Quadoptions ask-yes-no are not suitable,
> probably a separate bolean is more. As name, well, why not something
> totally cryptic and illogical as $new_subject_breaks_threads (this name
> comes from Slrn)?

Rather than trying to force things into a boolean, why not create a
"threads" setting, which encompasses what you want plus strict_threads?
Saves the confusion of trying to work out which takes priority,
strict_threads or your variable (which is long to type ;).

threads=subject
threads=references
threads=none
threads=all