Re: mutt development status

    Hi, Paul Walker!

Sometime (on Monday, July 11 at 21:48) I've received something...

>> What about NNTP?

>Discussed, with viewpoints on both sides. Since nobody could agree on it
>going in or staying out, I would guess that's why it stayed out.

    Only reason that I've ever seen against of including (optional!) NNTP
support into Mutt was "Mutt is mail reading program, not news" and it was
from Thomas Roessler years ago. I hope it's changed now. :)  If not, then
would you like to discuss it and find common solution for that?

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.