Re: What should go into 1.5.7?

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:10:20 +0100, Christoph Ludwig said:

> too old for your patch anyway. But before I try an upgrade I'd like to know
> what I can expect.)

A fully working S/MIME implementation similar to gpg; officially
tested against half a dozen other S/MIME apps (Windows tools of
course) and recommended (using the Kmail frontend) by the BSI for
German administration use.  Sure, there a smaller bugs but we are
constantly improving it.  You need to build gnupg 1.9 which installs
nicely along gpg 1.4 and older.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner