Re: Mutt Bug Tracking System Frozen.

Paul Walker writes:
[...]
> (I wouldn't suggest using their CVS, since last time I tried it was very
> unreliable to update from.)

 These problems seem to have been sorted out. Yes, there were major problems
 several times last year.

Brendan Cully writes:
[...]
> This exists now, but we should probably experiment with it a bit
> before committing to it. One drawback (?) is that it doesn't allow
> email submission. Also, we'll have to see how easy it is to import
> the current BTS into sourceforge's.

 IIRC it requires that submitters have an SF account, i.e. no more
 anonymous submissions.

 I will take a look at the machine that hosts the current system, if
 Thomas lets me, and maybe come up with a suggestion.