Re: Mutt Bug Tracking System Frozen.

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:11:03PM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> It is not clear to me what the best way forward for managing mutt
> bugs would be.  Obviously, the e-mail based approach we have been
> using so far is not an option at this point.

I'm afraid I can't offer any hosting; however, would creating a SourceForge
project to use their feature and bug tracking systems be a viable way
forwards?

(I wouldn't suggest using their CVS, since last time I tried it was very
unreliable to update from.)

--
Paul

I've come to dread my memory playing tricks on me. Whenever it says `pick a
card, any card'' I know I'm in for a hell of a time. -- Jake Kesinger