Re: Mutt Bug Tracking System Frozen.

Paul Walker <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> (I wouldn't suggest using their CVS, since last time I tried it was very
> unreliable to update from.)

I am using SourceForge CVS for bogofilter, and it's reliable for me but
awfully slow; viewcvs and anonymous cvs lag behind, and there are better
trackers than SourceForge's, for instance, Bugzilla, and I find
SourceForge's trackers slow to load. But they work.

On the good side, the SourceForge support is quite responsive and quick
to solve the common issues.

For fetchmail, we dropped using BerliOS.de's SVN support because it
consistently corrupted the SVN database (perhaps some svnadmin bug) and
they are AWFULLY slow to support, if you get what you need at all.

--
Matthias Andree