phrasing suggestion

(sorry if this is a duplicate, I'm having trouble with my
subscription)

When a user exits the message composition mode, and sees the "Postpone
this message?" prompt, it would be nice if the phrasing of this prompt
made it clear that his choice isn't just between postponing his
message and doing something else, it's between postponing it and
losing everything he just typed. I think changing the phrasing of the
text to something like "Save (postpone) message?" would make it
clearer than the current "Postpone this meessage?", and maybe help
save people from losing data.

Note that there are other, perhaps more natural, ways for a user to
interpret "Postpone this message?" than what it really means in mutt -
e.g. "maybe 'y' is the default and if I answer 'n', that means
'cancel' and I get back to the composition mode" or "maybe there is
another question coming which will ask if I really want to discard the
message"...

Regards,

Frederik