Re: Security issue / bad UI design in mutt CVS (encryption options)

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 01:15:34PM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> Comments before I commit this?

It looks fine to me, but two things to think about:

1. Does this cause problems with the internationalization message
catalogs?  I'm not really clear on how this is implemented, but it
occurs to me that the current catalogs will be short a character,
potentially causing problems...

2. It might be worth including a comment about /why/ two shortcuts are
allowed for the clear function.  Assuming this is desireable behavior
(which seems quite reasonable to me), it may help prevent it getting
wiped out in the future.

3. There doesn't seem to be any indication that the (i)nline option is a
toggle.  I don't think this is critical, because the lack of an
additional option to shut it off suggests that it's a toggle, and that
behavior makes sense...  But it might be worth clarifying.

I seem to have forgotten how to count to 2...  ;-)

-=-=-=-=-