Re: Commands should not stop and cause an error

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 08:23:20PM +0100, Paul Walker wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 04:16:34AM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:
>
> > Many times an e-mail happens to end close to the bottom of your
> > mailer's window, but it may not be obvious that it is the end (becuase
>
> Isn't that what the percentage-thing is for in the bottom-right? (As long as
> you haven't taken it out, anyway :)

Oh, is there a status line?  :)

Yeah, but who notices it?  Honestly, I totally forgot it was even
there until you just mentioned it.  I never look at the status line.
But it's hard to miss the times when Mutt starts beeping wildly at you
(probably because you've dozed off with your hands on the keyboard ;-)

-=-=-=-=-