Re: Commands should not stop and cause an error

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 08:11:55PM +0200, Jens Paulus wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> the following commands should not stop at the beginning or end of a
> message and cause an error message then but they should continue to
> display the previous or next message and stop if there is none in the
> folder without causing an error message.
>
> pager next-line
> This command then should display the next undeleted message.
>
> pager previous-line
> This command then should display the previous undeleted message.
>
> pager previous-page
> This command then should display the previous undeleted message.
>
> Best regards

I strongly disagree.  There,s nothing I hate more than scvrolling down
through a message as I read it, only to suddenly find myself looking at
a different message.

IMHO, the current behavior is correct.  They scroll up and down, they
stay within the same message, and they tell me when I hit the bottom.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx : phil-stracchino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx : phil@xxxxxxxxxxx