Re: PATCH: index_context: like pager_context

Hi Christoph,

Sorry for the delay in my response.  See my comments below.

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 05:33 AM PST, Christoph Berg wrote:
CB> Re: Mun Johl in <20040125044516.GB9507@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CB> >
CB> > Here are the index commands I'm referring to:
CB> >
CB> > z<Return>  current-top      move entry to top of screen
CB> > z-         current-bottom   move entry to bottom of screen
CB> > zz         current-middle   move entry to middle of screen
CB>
CB> I can't reproduce this. current-{top,bottom,middle} work with
CB> index_context.5.

Interesting.  After reading this, I first thought that perhaps one of my
other installed patches was interfering.  But that is not the case.  I
took a fresh 1.5.6 and only installed the
patch-1.5.5.1.mgs.index-context.5 patch.  I then opened my mailbox and
jumped to the last message in the index.  I typed my command for
current-middle (zz) and ... well, nothing.  That is, the display didn't
change at all.  Without this patch the index is redrawn with the last
message being at the middle of the screen.  In my .muttrc, I have

    set index_context=4

CB> Mun, could you elaborate a bit more on that issue? I'd really like to
CB> have that patch included.

I hope the above elaboration helps.  I'd really like to see this patch
included as well.

--
Mun