Re: PATCH: index_context: like pager_context

Re: Mun Johl in <20040125044516.GB9507@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> MS> > it appears that I have lost the ability to use 'zz' on the last message
> of
> MS> > the index (for example).
>
> Here are the index commands I'm referring to:
>
> z<Return>  current-top      move entry to top of screen
> z-         current-bottom   move entry to bottom of screen
> zz         current-middle   move entry to middle of screen

I can't reproduce this. current-{top,bottom,middle} work with
index_context.5.

Mun, could you elaborate a bit more on that issue? I'd really like to
have that patch included.

Christoph
--
Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, http://www.df7cb.de/
Wohnheim D, 2405, Universität des Saarlandes, 0681/9657944