Re: [ga] ALAC Statement on WSIS Declaration of Principles and Plan of Actions

Hugh and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  The "Masses" as you seem to wish to equate inaccurately with
Stakeholders/users have in no way been complacent in any
substantial way that I know of.  However they are by ICANN
in particular and WSIS in this instance, routinely ignored.  And
to avery great extent the self defined, so called "Representatives"
as you again incorrectly associate, have earned and continue
through their own false and/or unsupported edicts have caused
and continue to cause  ever increasingly messes and problems
in and on the internet.