Re: [ga] ALAC Statement on WSIS Declaration of Principles and Plan of Actions

There would appear to be an error in your text where you refer to an insulation of "layers" it would seem you meant lawyers.

We see so clearly in the global experience that the foundations of structures do indeed begin with and ultimately end with users. (even a car out of detroit is built to suit the needs of the user - the phrase "they need" is always trumped by "we need".)

Perhaps ICANN could benefit from reacting to the needs rather than deciding them.

Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> This statement has just been released by the ALAC. Comments or questions
> are welcome.

I'm sorry that I can't support the statement as it is not in accord with
my strongly held belief that the fundamental unit of sovreignty is not the
"private sector" but the individual human being.

tail trimmed

Do you Yahoo!?