[council] FW: Request for .doc rather than .docx files

Dear All,

Please note the request below from a new Council member.

"I wonder whether we can ask the group to use .doc rather than the newer
.docx format when sending attachments to the council lists.  It's often
harder to open .docx with fancy formatting on non-Microsoft platforms."

Documents can easily be posted in the appropriate place on the website and thus
be directly downloadable so please inform me if there are documents that should
be posted on the website.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen