Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting and DomainMonetization - V. 1.3

RJGlass | America@Large  wrote:

I would bet that the largest customer base of all registrars is the domain monetizer or speculator.  I believe it is by far the largest segment of the industry.  There is nothing illegal, immoral, or otherwise negative about this segment of the industry.

That's correct.
However, from the registrant/user point of view, they don't seem to provide any added value, quite the contrary, the only effect is to reduce the set of available names for other uses.

Cheers,
Roberto