Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting and Domain Monetization - V. 1.3

May I just add to this excellent and concise statement of the situation the following points:

1) I caused a document to be prepared some weeks ago, posted then in English, that provides an overview of the GNSO and the PDP process, which was then translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and French. I really encourage everyone in the community to revew this - it isn't very long but should give you a solid background in the process which is very important considering that At-Large is now spearheading a PDP-launching effort.

These documents have been announced on the front page of www.icann.org yesterday, and can also be reached at: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?lisbon_documents

2) The Bylaws of ICANN, which contain the enire process as well as the above document, can be found at: http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm. The PDP Process can be found at: http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm#AnnexA

3) The GNSO definition of what should be in an issues report can be found at: http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/minutes-gnso-19feb04.shtml