Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting and Domain Monetization - V. 1.3

Domain monetization is what happens after a domain name has been registered. It's how the user chooses to present content on his or her site. I don't see that we have any business opining on the propriety of a user's content after registration. I'm sorry I wasn't there for the discussion, but the section quote below seems pretty far afield of our mission.

           Bret