Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting and Domain Monetization - V. 1.3

I think that if it is finished soon, we can create handouts and post the full statement on the website, and then do a shorter version for the presentation that just hits the high points.

What about IDNs and Registerfly statements?

Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline A. Morris
www.jacquelinemorris.com