Re: Show my replies in thread

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:18:49AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:
> >
> > Currently I don't have a "provider's smtp".
>
> Your internet service provider does not provide you with email?
>
> Who is your provider.

Hmm.  Seems pretty arrogant to assume that one has a permanent isp,
along with all the little perks that go with it.

I spend roughly 70% of my time on the road (or at sea), and find it
much easier to simply hook a copy of my sent message into the
directory I ѕent it from, when I'm using gmail.

Batch download, procmail later, using bogo filter to train the
database on spam.

For private communication, I use something else entirely.

'The provider's smtp' does not always apply, and in my case is entirely
irrelevant.

--
Dave