Re: Show my replies in thread

I configured Kyle's hook, which does a nice job, and will periodically
enter gmail webmail and empty their Sent Mail label in a manual fashion.
I can't see how to configure a filter at their site to drop all sent
mail. As soon as it arrives the email seems not to be even labeled, so a
condition like label:Sent Mail won't match. And afaik you can't schedule a
filter to run periodically. Alternatively imapfilter or a combination of
offlineimap+procmail could automate the job of removing unneeded sent
copies, but I don't thinks it's worth the effort. Any enlightened ideas?

Best regards
-Carlos